Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Marc Cohn

Well, my first post on the mrsoul blog.

Tricia and I are heading up to Asheville to see Marc Cohn at the Orange Peel and have a date. My parents came up with my niece and nephew to spend the night with the boys. It's snowing again today but not sticking much.

My new friend from Freedom Fellowship (our church here in Greer), Jake, helped me put a doggie door in the garage for Keller. Keller is almost 12 weeks and growing every day. He got the hang of the door in just one try. He's a smart pup. Well, time to head out up to Asheville.

More on the concert and the night out. Stay tuned.

Mark

No comments: