Google Voice

"It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe."
Sir Francis Crick


Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."
--William James

>>>Photo Links<<<

If any of the photo links are broken, you can find the public photo gallery here

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Along for the Ride

The Johnson family has been busy lately. Seems these short weeks make you cram everything into 4 days instead of 5. Just feels rushed.
Miles and Dylan got their report cards yesterday and I can report nothing but good news. They are doing super. Miles got all A's and 1 B+ (Math). Dylan got all +'s and a check (that's what they get in 1st Grade in Greenville, no A's or B's). Miles also lost another tooth this week. He's lost about 5 teeth in the last month or so. I guess that's what happens when you turn 10. The tooth fairy needs to take out a loan!

Along for the ride...I took Keller with me today to pick up the boys from school and it was the greatest thing for all 3 of them. Keller's tail was about to wag off. It made my day to see them so happy just to see each other. It also reminded me of the need to slow down and soak it up, even short weeks full of rushing around can be good ones.

See ya!

No comments: